Re: numbering jokes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: numbering jokes
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:30:59 -0500
At 07:42 PM 11/29/2000 -0600, Keith wrote:
>You haven't met my Employees...  they may not be the Sharpest Pencil's in
the box... but they aren't out stealing from society and they aren't on
welfare....
>How do you argue that?

Keith,

   I sure hope your desk is situated so your employees can't read your
e-mail over your shoulder!!  Might be a good way to catch a fake rock in the
head.

   As I read your message I had a vivid mental picture of your employees
trying to decide which would be easier to pawn, your cobbled up concrete
vibrator or a bunch of fake rocks.

   It does sound like you have a good crew.  Wish I could say as much for
the weekend "technicians" at work.  Typical young Marines.  We call 'em "BB
Boys", after the old saying, "Put a Marine in a boxcar with a BB and he'll
either break it or steal it."

Chuck