LSR Speedometer

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LSR Speedometer
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:41:12 -0700
FWIW, I came across a GPS digital speedometer that would work in LSR
applications. I doubt if it will put Barrett out of work (He'll NEVER
give up that seat!), but it might be useful.........Assuming you have
time to look around while at speed, you may have to look hard as it is
only 2 5/8 in. in diameter. Also it only goes up to 999 mph which may
render it obsolete if Keith ever gets the Rodeck together.  The link is
http://intellitronix.com/index.html  and then click on Marine products.

Ed ( In the sunny desert at 77 deg., where I  left for lunch today on my
Harley and came back with another 150 miles on the
odometer.............)