Sun Tach Senders

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sun Tach Senders
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:00:13 -0600
I had an opportunity to grab a couple of these yesterday... they are the
original Sun Tach sending units that went under the Hood and powered the Sun
Tach...

Some of you have to remember what they look like Black box with orange
lettering.... anyway... they are brand new and in the original boxes.... a
buddy of mine owns a speed shop and he is retiring.... this was one of those
Items on the back shelf....

If you were building a Period street rod this might make a cool addition...
Personally I just had to have one cause they were NOS sun stuff... oh and I
got a Brand new Chrome Cup to go with it...

I just have one that I want to part with if someone is interested in it.....
Keith