Re: LSR Speedometer

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LSR Speedometer
From: "Rick" <TurboRick@TurboRick.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:53:26 -0800
Joe
my Hayabusa has 220+ hp and it ran a couple mph faster than you so you have
to be in that range.
I don't know if your areo's are better or worse than mine but if your making
240 hp prob. worse

Rick

PS I just put a Nitrous system on a stock Hayabusa and got 260 hp to the
rear wheel.
want to see a dyno sheet ??