Re: Roadster Aerodynamics

To: Tim Schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Aerodynamics
From: Dale_Krumheuer@ars.aon.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:55:51 -0600
You may want to try  Rod 'n Race Fiberglass , they make a 32 Bantam and a later
A-40 Austin. Good people, they also have a P-38 belly tank available and chassis
 for same.
http://www.hrww.com/rnr/p-38.htm

Tim Schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net> on 12/01/2000 10:56:15 AM

Please respond to Tim Schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>