Re: Who wants a copy of the Land Speed Profile?

To: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@verio.com>
Subject: Re: Who wants a copy of the Land Speed Profile?
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 14:47:13 -0800
Henry
Thanks for the profiles, makes good reading. I don't think anyone realized
how far this would/ will go. But at least when we meet some of them we have
not yet met we will have a little knowledge of each other. My guess is to
bring a printed copy to make notes on so we know for sure we actually met.
This is starting to sound like Keith Turk double talk.
Thanks again
Glen