Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE/perspective

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, <Br69br69br@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE/perspective
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 10:48:55 -0500
Wes,

Thanks for your insight into some of the hidden costs in actually running an
event on the salt, and I suspect anywhere else. (Including Muroc).
While I have not raced Muroc or Mirage, I have for 10 years at B'ville and a
couple of times with ECTA, including the very first event in Georgia.
Our entry fees are certainly the smallest part of my racing budget, and I
get every pennies worth.  My entire crew appreciate all that the organizers
are doing for "the racers".
Thank you all USFRA, SCTA, BNI officials and everyone associated.
(including all the event volunteers).   Without your undying efforts I would
certainly not be able to "Follow my Passion".
Next to my family, this is my passion and without you people it would not
exist.

THANK YOU ALL

Rick Byrnes
We have enough youth...........How about a fountain of smart
www.rbmotorsports.com

BTW, anyone know what a NASCAR rule book costs?  Last I heard it was around
$600.00 and that was about 12 years ago.