Re: Alternator

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Alternator
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:11:50 -0800
List; Jack Costalla has convinced me that an alternator is a good thing. On
the oil pump thing, when I replaced the single remote PF-8 filter with a
dual PF-8 type deal, I picked up 10 lbs of oil pressure. Which leads me to
think a single standard size filter is a restriction in the system, and
probably even eats a little horsepower.  Rich Fox