Re: www page question

To: Ken Bond <kmb2@humboldt.edu>
Subject: Re: www page question
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:17:53 -0800
Ken
Are you looking to join a club or what is your intention. We don't have
a standard application to SCTA except for Bonneville and thats a
seperate venue. Running at the lakes requires a membership to a club
Guests are allowed to run only two times. There are several clubs that
have associate membership for out of town members that gives them the
running privilagesbut in most cases do not need to pull certain duties
as the local members do.

The club I am in is the Gear Grinders and we have members all over the
place. If you have any other questions just put it on the net and you
will get more answers then you can believe.. Hope this helps a little.
Glen