RE: Dark Brew

To: "Readio, Skip" <Skip.Readio@compaq.com>,
Subject: RE: Dark Brew
From: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:17:48 -0800
I was raised on Phinney Avenue just a couple miles from the Redhook brewery.
They make a decent dark brew called Blackhook.  It used to only be a western
Washington beer but they signed a distribution deal with Bud, so it should be
nationwide.  The brewery is on the outskirts of Ballard, Seattle's "Little
Skandahoovia", hence the "ya sure ya betcha" logo.

Simon Smith