Re: rules

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: rules
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:51:46 -0700
Im not sure why it is important to know who out there right NOW has interest in
running rotaries, or what the existing history of records shows.  It (to me
anyway) is much more important to have fair laws (class specifications) first on
the books so that those who BECOME interested know what the opportunities are.
The evidence is very clear from sanctioning bodies who regulate MUCH more
competition with rotaries and 4strokes, what a REASONABLE engine classification
(for rotaries) is.

Lets move forward with empirically correct arguements, rather than, thats the
way it has been, it seems ok, and how many interested parties are we up against.

Joe