Re: rules

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: rules
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 12:01:00 -0500
Then i did not make mine( point) very well either and will
try again. NHRA was trying to fix the difference in
breathing and ultimate HP from each engine. They were not
trying, to my knowledge, to do anything to change the way
the displacement is calculated. If they were 500 inches they
were 500 inches period. In LSR (cars)there are no breaks i
am aware of that have to do with the breathing capabilities
of an engine other than a flathead.  It is all cubic inches
vs cubic inches makes no diff if it is a 2 or a 5 valve DOHC
or pushrod so the NHRA style breaks have nothing in common
with what i am talking about. I know this is probably a
waste of time as i doubt it will get changed anyway. I
personally have no faith in that happening, the reason being
that the people that have the power to do anything have been
very silent.

At least now i know what i want for christmas...
Dave Dahlgren