Re: Coil Over (2)

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Coil Over (2)
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:26:49 -0700
List,
Bilstein shocks can be found on most of the newer Chevy pickups and SUV
vehicles.
They are a great shock. Normally we could see shocks leaking in the 50-60K
range on
these vehicles most now you dont see at all leaking, and the ones you do see
leaking have 100K plus on the odometer with them, throw the monroes and gabriels
out. I agree with Ed, Bilsteins are the way to go for longevity.

Jonathan