Re: Freeze/Welch plugs

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Freeze/Welch plugs
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:23:20 -0500
Reminds me of the time I setup the oxyacetylene torch with
bothering with the regulators.. The lines kept blowing out
and setting the shop on fire. I installed a halon system in
the garage so that when the lines blew out or the torch flew
out of my hand from the pressure i could put the fire out
quickly.. i now will not weld without a 1000000 lb halon
system in the garage and my space suit. The new hot
setup......
How often do we fix things up to the point of them working
not nearly as well as stock???
All in good fun but i hope ya get my point..