Re: Verifying Displacement

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Verifying Displacement
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:33:32 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2000 6:20:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
john@engr.wisc.edu writes:

<< I had the engine on White Heat checked via ATF last year and did not have
 problem with the head gasket afterwards...spun the engine to spray oil
 everywhere afterwards too...my engine uses the stock Felpro gasket and the
 block is o-ringed with .040 stainless wire.

Group,
    To minimize the problem of checking fluid fouling everything in the area
when you pump it out of the cylinder after the test, why not fashion a
contraption from a spark plug and a length of 1/4"-1/2" hose that will direct
the fluid back into a container when the engine is turned
over?.............Ardun Doug King