Re: HEY WHO IS CRIS?

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: HEY WHO IS CRIS?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:58:35 -0600
Bud you ain't nothing but Lucky!!!

We can keep pushing these two... they do need to tell us something about
themselves.... I keep getting little bits of info here and there and it's
starting to add up...

something about Michigan and Washington DC... CRIS fill us in.... we all
know you never let ED write....

Keith

----------
<Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: HEY WHO IS CRIS?
> Date: Thursday, December 21, 2000 1:47 PM
>
> Hey! When did Cris sneak on this list? For you folks who have never had
the
> pleasure of meeting Cris & Ed, they usually hang out somewhere around the
7-mile
> marker - truely the good guys! How about bragging on yourself guys - you
deserve
> it. ( Like being 1998 200 MPH Club People of the Year & 1999 Gary cagle
Memorial