HEY WHO IS CRIS?

To: "Cris Shearer" <cshearer@tacisp.com>,
Subject: HEY WHO IS CRIS?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:11:24 -0600
Sneaking on to the list without a Formal introduction of yourself....
Geez.... well I never ( I know I bet you never have)

Hey Guys and Gals... Cris and Ed Shearer are the folks that meet you at the
End of the Long Course... great folks... bring you a Cool Towel and a cold
drink of water.
( in Ed and Joe's case they bring Fire Extinguishers )

I think they reserve the Towels for Records Personally...

These Two are also the TWO CLUB man of the YEAR... for 98? I think....
Great folks....

Keith ( Hey Cris & ED... welcome to the List!!! )