Re: Production Class Suspension Mods

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Production Class Suspension Mods
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:08:10 -0500
Well as I read the rule book a 9" Ford rear end is legal. And it really
doesn't address the suspension part of the question. My interpretation (no
warranty implied here) of the suspension issue is that it's a stock class
vehicle and should retain the rudimentary basics of the stock design. Modern
shocks and or coil oversee used with the stock type solid axle would be
satisfactory in my mind. Remember a stock frame is mandatory.

John Beckett, LSR Comp Coupe #79