2000

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2000
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 02:57:13 -0600
I want to take a Min and refect a bit and say thank you to everyone who made
this year possible...

I don't know if there will ever be another Year like 2000 in my life...   It
was fun to share the effort with you all... As I came in here to my computer
to sit down and type the going's on... I always felt like I was sharing the
effort with Friends... I am sure it was boring as hell for some of you...
But I know several of you got caught up in the whole thing... and have
shared the fun of trying...

I have had no secrets about any of this... answered every question put to me
on the set up and how we did everything....  I have learned from Each and
everyone that has posed a question or shared advice.

The one thing I know about Life is that it isn't the Answer .... it's
knowing the right question.... cause if you can ask the right questions then
you can find the answer...

Brad and Dave... as well as John all have the ability to ask Tough
questions....

On the end of the day... This year has given me a whole new set of
friends.... and a whole new set of questions...

Thanks a million for your time in allowing me to share all that this year
has been.... and some of what it hasn't been.

I wish each and everyone of you the Best in the new year... May your 2001 be
as good.

Keith Turk ( what a damn Year....) (hi Dan)