Re: 2000

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:13:59 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2000 12:56:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kturk@ala.net writes:

<< Thanks a million for your time in allowing me to share all that this year
 has been.... and some of what it hasn't been.

 I wish each and everyone of you the Best in the new year... May your 2001 be
 as good.

Keith and Group,
    My thoughts exactly. I really look forward to the daily messages, tech
issues, and general chat. Although many of the subjects are semi-foreign to
me (making me a lurker), without the daily banter my civilian and racing
lives would not be nearly as full.
    Thanks to all of you and may you have a Great 2001.............Ardun Doug
King