Re: Salt Flats are DRY

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Salt Flats are DRY
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:40:37 -0600
Uh...doesn't mail go up to 34 cents tomorrow?
:)

I recently had a discussion with some co-workers about their thoughts about
Gore "going to take their guns".  I informed them that since I had worked
with them for 20 years I always found it amusing that they only get all
worked up about their gun rights during the presidential election.  They
think their choice of presidential candidate will totally solve their worry
of losing their guns & hunting rights. What it will take to preserve your
rights is a ongoing, year round, lifetime long vigilance.  They should keep
up with legislation all the time that effects "their little piece of heaven"
(in their case hunting/fishing, in ours Bonneville/El Mirage/Muroc). This
line is one great source of information about the things affecting Land
Speed Racers.  We should all act when we hear something that affects our
sport negativelly or positively.  That's right, if Muroc gets another year
send the Air Force some mail, tell them thanks.  If not, send them some
mail, let them know how you feel.  Save the Salt might need some mail
also......who else?

Bryan, your on the right track.

Regards, Tom