Re: Rust

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Rust
From: Cindy <vincecindy@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:22:45 -0600
Hey,  just a lurker, but. . .

here is an article on rust removal using, yes, molassas.  It comes from the
Virtual Indian (motorcycle) on-line
magazine.  http://virtualindian.org/projrust.htm.

And I want to thank Wester Potter for being very helpful to me in answering
a multitude (no, not quite a multitude, but a lot) of questions that I had
about Bonneville.

Cindy