Re: Mickey Thompson

To: ardunbill@webtv.net, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mickey Thompson
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 10:29:49 -0600
Hi Bill,
Mickey gave me a couple of tires (off the 4 engined car) to run on my E/S
in '63 and I probably wouldn't have run if he hadn't. And I have some 8mm
footage of the 4 engined car running in '59.
That's about all I have except a lot of admiration for the man.
Will they ever figure out what really happened to him?

Skip