Re: Mickey Thompson

To: saltrat@pro-blend.com, ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mickey Thompson
From: "tim cunha" <tfc1932@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 09:09:46 -0800
I happen to work with the Nephew of Mickey. He discoveed me one day when i
was reading my SCTA rule book at work. ITs a small world. I was not reading
about rotaries at the time. According to him, what the family is assuming is
that it was a professinal mobster hit. He had some mixed up off road racing
deals with the guys in las vegas, some money was loaned and some money was
not paid back, or some other disagreement. They happened to kill mickey and
his wife in his front yard. The hit man as this guy tells me was riding a
bicycle stopped in front of the house when they came out, and fired some
very direct shots. The family still has a standing reward for leads to find
the man or men. Now in my time working with this guy who is elated to
mickey, i have also learned that he is a great story teller. I cannot vouch
for the accuracy of this story, but it is what he told me.  a penny for my
thoughts, and no u didnt get your 2 cents worth.