Re: new list member

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: new list member
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 11:37:03 -0700
You should see the facial expression captured on film when our first
born came out, it was a girl, and I just knew we were going to have a
boy, so within a couple hours, we settled on a name, Aero (as in
aerodynamic) was quickly changed into Kyaera.

Two years later, 6 days before (thank god) Bonneville, out came our boy,
quickly affixed with the name Aero.... off to Bonneville...with our 6
day old addition ...........

Joe   (thinking that my wife really deserves some flowers or
something)   :)