Re: new list member

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new list member
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:54:11 EST
MeShawn,
    Welcome to the list. I always wanted at least one daughter but ended up
with 4 sons age 28-42. Brian, the youngest, is an enthusiastic partner with
me in the LSR car as well as the primary driver of the Ardun/Merc powered
Dragmaster FED (I'm licensed to drive it but it's too hairy a ride for me.
Also, my reaction times are too slow to cut a good light). Hopefully Brian
will get a hat or two in 2001.
    The only advantage to having sons it the fact that when they were
teenagers I knew what they were thinking (most of the time)............Ardun
Doug King