Re: Noise levels

To: <BICWIG@aol.com>, <basavage@earthlink.net>, <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Noise levels
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 04:50:11 -0600
Jimbo...... WAIT A MINUTE HERE.... This is Chuck we are talking about.... He
made what 32 passes in one day?   I think he thought it was a Circle track
with right turns....and a Drag race stuck in there for good Measure... Oh he
added the timing girls to the fray so it was like Rally also...

Shoot I guess I am with You .... Chuck is just part of the sights and
sounds.... and like Chuck... I can't hear anything anyway might as well make
it LOUD....

I can't wait from some of the West Coast folks to come and play at Maxton to
see just how good we have it...

Keith