Re: Noise levels

To: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Noise levels
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 18:03:38 -0800
Chuck, I heard one many years ago. I don't remember if it was an RX-2
or R-100. My first reaction was amazement that any non nuclear device
could make such a loud and IRRITATING sound. My next thought was "if all of
that sound energy could be converted to crankshaft energy you'd have
a 300 pound motor that put out 2,000 HP. on pump gas"

Please consider using the "somewhat quieted system" for the
good of mankind.

Bryan  (shopping for digital hearing aids)