RE: Books

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Books
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:41:59 -0700
Where do I send the money?

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Turk [mailto:kturk@ala.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 6:55 PM
To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Books

I would love to see several of you write a Book...

Here is the way I would approach this...Doug King would write a Chapter
about the Ardun and Everything about racing it...... Bruce would write the
chapters on Eastern Drag Racing.... Tom Bryant would write about Western
drag racing and Early Lakes Racing.... Glen Barret would write about Lakes
racing Past and Present.... Bill Hottinot would stick his two cents in about
Motorcycles ....  SO on and so forth.... and Louise or Bruce would do the
editing.... make it a collaborative effort.... each man taking a section or
chapter that he knows and could share with each of us...

I think each of you could do this without any major strain....

What do you think Bruce... you a Player?  Why let someone else teach me and
your Great Grand Children.... YOU TEACH ME....

Keith Turk ( sticking my damn nose it yet again )