WRONGWAY BODIES?... c'mon, eh?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: WRONGWAY BODIES?... c'mon, eh?
From: "Ron Keller" <tinwiz1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:05:02
Hi everyone!
   As a very recent newcomer to this list, I have been sitting back and
reading all these ridiculous emails, with great enthusiasum.
   BUT NOW!...after reading all this "stuff" about mounting a body
backwards..."just to make a darn car go faster"...I realized something!
   HELL! YOU GUYS ARE AS CRAZY AS ME!   HONEY I'M HOME...lol!
...(BUT that's jus' MY opinion!)
   Y'all have a good night, you car-"NUTS"!...Ron Keller