Re: WRONGWAY BODIES?... c'mon, eh?

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WRONGWAY BODIES?... c'mon, eh?
From: "Ron Keller" <tinwiz1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:56:20
Say Bruce,
   You wouldn't be working up to having me go get you a bucket of steam,
would you? Or maybe that package of bubbles, for the spirit level?..or that
left-handed monkey wrench?
   Somehow,hmmmmm...I feel kinda like the new apprentice on the job site!
Aw heck... You'd never do that to a defenceless Canadian boy!...lol!
   All this talk about your backwards cars down there has made me rethink
what I heard about your American beer. I was always told it had "less"
alcohol content than our beer! But now the truth is out, I'm afraid!
  Bye for now ..you little dickens you! ...Ron