Re: WRONGWAY BODIES?... c'mon, eh?

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: WRONGWAY BODIES?... c'mon, eh?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:36:54 -0600
It's a damn good thing I can't find that Z bar either.... cause I'd pitch it
at you Glen ... and the way my luck has run it would act like a boomerang
and then you would have Three days of reports on my head injuries...... ( if
this didn't hurt you as much as it hurt me to write.... Hmmm)

On to the Chat Glen.... 8pm Central Time.... Don't bring your gloves...(
yeah I have seen you type with them on.... hmmm).. ( hey whatever happened
to beating up Jon... that was alot more fun?)

Keith