Re: 1991-2000

To: "Mike Jenkins" <MikeJ@speedrecordclub.softnet.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: 1991-2000
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:07:16 -0600
Most significant accomplishment in LSR isn't even a record... it was a Pass
over 450mph with a Real Engine... not Propulsion

Burklands win this vote in my mind.... though I would put Al Teagues record
before Andy Green's.... Jets Whine to much!!!

Keith ( we have already had the argument you can see it at
www.listquest.com )