Re: 1991-2000

To: "Mike Jenkins" <MikeJ@speedrecordclub.softnet.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: 1991-2000
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:34:34 -0500
Al Teague's 432 MPH pass and subsequent 409.986 MPH record.
Don Vesco's 427.832 MPH wheel driven record.
Tom Burkland's 450 MPH piston powered, wheel driven exit speed.
Andy Greens Mach 1+ record.
Kugel's 300.787 MPH record in a door slammer.
Bob Beatty's fastest open wheeled run at 338.954 MPH.

Just some notable efforts that come to mind. Sure there are lots of others.
Anybody have any additions?

John Beckett, LSR Comp Coupe #79