Re: AMA at Bonneville??

To: "Henry Deaton" <hdeaton@verio.com>,
Subject: Re: AMA at Bonneville??
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:08:29 -0800
Henry
Laots of things happen in the seventies as far as some of the timing on the
salt other then the SCTA/BNI meets.
Private time was done by others and in some cases Jack Dolan timed the
special event. I was away from the salt during that period busy raising a
family etc.

It does seem as though we had a elecrtic powered motorcycle  on the salt
four or five years ago. Could have been at the lakes not sure. I do recall
seeing one run. As I don't follow the bikes as much as the cars I see them
all and if something stands out I make note of it.

If you need to get a hold of Jack Dolan he lives in San Diego and can be
reached at Autopower.