Re: Breathers

To: "Skip & Joyce Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Breathers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:18:36 -0600
Jim ... I kinda had a question along the same lines...

If one of the advantages of a Drysump is that it develops a Vacuum to aid
in sealing the rings... why would I vent the Valve covers to the Outside
atmosphere...

We do some Vacuuming in our business here... and I know it doesn't take
much of an air leak to decrease vacuum to atmospheric Pressure...

Just a curious thought.... K