Re: Labels on vehicles

To: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>,
Subject: Re: Labels on vehicles
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:52:33 -0600
I just went down to my local sign maker and he popped them out of vinyl....

Be have talked about this a little here... maybe we can con John Backus to
make some up for us... he owns a graphic's company... and I like the idea of
a List Type Graphic...

The Sign on my business is Very cool cause I had a real sign Painter do
it.... he was a riot... complete with the Mad Max Two door wagon and All....
Mark was a Very sick puppy.... but he was a Harley guy.... so that EXPLAINS
IT ....

Keith ( yep they call it type casting.... Harley = Sick puppy ) I only make
that statement cause I know Ed Loves his new Harley.... )