Re: Labels on vehicles

To: "kturk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Labels on vehicles
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:42:25 -0500
Keith, All, Yes, we can do that!  We used to be a real sign painter for over
40 years until the vinyl business now we are unreal sign makers. No need to
con, just tell us what you want and we can do them VERY reasonable + shipping.
Maybe we can come up with a package that "fits all" plus any names, etc.

Suggestions?

John Backus- still tryin to put 2 roadsters together-