Re: 1991-2001

To: "Jim Bodenheimer" <bicwig@msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1991-2001
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:31:01 -0600
Jimbo.... Me be quiet.... LOL ahhh Right.... But you'll like this... cause I
really didn't think about it... until you said it...

Not only did they Start a new Organization... But they made it survive
through More then half this time period.

Without the ECTA ... I would still be talking about it.... Without you and
Tom building my Camaro I wouldn't have a car...   This list wouldn't
exsist...

your absolutely right to say it's one of... if not "the"  most significant
accomplishments of the last decade.

Keith ( Thanks Jim ... Good call )