Car Sickness

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>,
Subject: Car Sickness
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:32:35 -0800 (PST)
The other day my son and I were reminiscing about
some of the "cool cars" I have owned.  He asked
me just how many cars I have owned, since there
had definitely been many.  I started to count
them up and finally resorted to the computer to
assemble a list.  At current count, I have owned
146 cars and still adding (everytime I look at
the list I remember another one that I had
overlooked).  My ex-wife said it was a sickness
and that I needed help.  Does anybody else on
this list have this same sickness.  Please,
somebody, tell me you have had more cars than I
have - - I hate to think I'm the sickest one out
here.

"Cool Cars" that I have owned and wish I still
had:  Porsche Speedster $300, '40 Ford coupe
$300, Max Wedge Dodge $250, Alfa Romeo Super
Leggera $300, Devin "C" $1500, 62 vette $75, 57
Chev "Black Widow" fuelie $800, 427 Fairlane
$750!  Awww man, I'm gettin sicker just thinking
about it all!

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *