Re: Car Sickness

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, kturk@ala.net, edvs@uswest.net,
Subject: Re: Car Sickness
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:54:39 EST
Dick, You are quite normal, and lucky to have had those cars. I've had 63,
not all were complete, and none were in great shape. I got what I wanted at
the time of sale, so I can't cry about anything. If I could have six back
this is my pick. My fully restored 1933 Riley 4Port Sprint car, 1933 Lagonda
project, 1933 J2 MG, 1938 Two Man Race car that ran ARCA at the 1939 New York
Worlds Fair, 1915 T Speedster with Roof Head, and 1912 A.C. three wheel
delivery car. I've lost track of the Lagonda, but all the others got
restored, which is good since I wasn't able to do them. Hope someothers add
to this list of "Cars I've Owned" topic. Bob