Re: Car Sickness

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <edvs@uswest.net>,
Subject: Re: Car Sickness
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:10:26 -0600
hmmm here is the list of thie ones that are gone and Here...

56 Healey....Here
60 Bugeye...Here
69  Box sprite here
66 3000 sold to build the Camaro
2 80 Camaro's... the So Al special is still here
79 El Camino... another Project car/truck Ran Moultrie Meet
67 El Camino.... fun Gone
63 Datsun Pickup.... Very cool... hand crank..4 on the coluum
56 2 door Chevrolet wagon... my high school car.. lots of fun
66 Mustang fast back.. K code car... not a Shelby SOLD
Many Many more... but those are the significant ones....LOTS of Damn
TRUCKS.... mostly small 1/2 ton stuff

Fun question.... K