Re: welding/metal work

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: welding/metal work
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:08:36 -0600
I really want a shrinker and a Stetcher.... I can think of severl neat bends
I could have made in sheet metal with one....   Don't even have anyone
around here with one.... Hmmm   HEY BRAD you Reading this?   Can't beat him
up to much thou he got the Lathe working this week and is making big
progress on the Milling machine.... Hmmm now these are the kinda friends a
fella oughta have....

Keith ( Howard you think your junk is bad... wait till you pay close
attention to my abilities... wow )