Re: pictures

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Subject: Re: pictures
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:56:47 -0700
Scott,

I posted the pictures of your car on the Landracing.com website, Bill Bennett
is the one that gets the credit for the picture though, he is my Maxton source
for the photos because I could not make the meets last year.
Scott if you have some other photos of the car the engine, interior and so
forth use the new picture post part of the website to post some pictures.

Jonathan Amo
owner/webmaster
http://www.landracing.com