motorcycle classification query

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: motorcycle classification query
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 07:46:00 -0600
Howdy,
  I am building a bike to take to the Salt. Actually I started to build it
for the street, but it seems to have a life of its own......
anyway, I don't have a clue as to what class it would run in. Could you
please forward this query to whomever can give a answer? thanks

1967 BSA 441 Victor Roadster. this bike is mostly stock, but will NOT meet
Production standards, due to a larger exhaust and carb, modifications to
the breathing of the engine that results in having the cases drilled for
hose connections, and changing the foot rests and shift/brake pedals to
rear sets. This is a pushrod, cam in block engine. I plan on using clubman
handle bars, and if possible ( and maybe in another class) a small
headlight fairing. So, what class/classes will this bike belong to? 500 cc,
yup gasoline yup, now what?

thanks and drive careful