Burkland's comments

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Burkland's comments
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:18:09 -0800 (PST)
Wes, thanks for getting this from Tom Burkland.
For the many of us who have only driven much
slower cars, it is awsome to read this account of
a run, then think about it while watching a video
tape from inside somebody's cockpit.  You can not
only see and hear what's happening, but this
interview adds a dimension of knowing what the
driver is thinking and doing.

Dick J

.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/