Re: Another Fuel Question

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Another Fuel Question
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:05:09 -0700
""I know, from experience, that you can make costly mistakes with
any fuel, if you try hard.""

Tom, or another way,  "I know from experience that you can make costly mistakes
with any fuel"  that is the key verbiage for sure, no doubt,        as far as
trying hard or not enough that is the question,,,,,I would like to think that I
tried hard NOT to make costly mistakes, at least that is the line I am sticking
to,  results not always good though

Joe