Re: Engines on song

To: Chris R Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Subject: Re: Engines on song
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 05:41:26 -0500
I thank you for the lead on the book!  Ruchard Hollywood's
car, very nice ride!  I approched him while he was running
at 199 at that meet. If memnory serves me right he was stuck
at that speed and needed 1 mph for a record and the 2 club.
begged hin to close off a bunch of holes in the car for 1
pass same as we did in the Winston cup stuff for qualifing.
That is a really well done car, very nicely built.
Dave