Re: Landracing.com

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Landracing.com
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:24:22 -0500
If it is a matter of money my question is how much? many of
us on this have a business. we all advertise to a certain
degree.. I know you might not sell a bunch of product if it
is not racing related but we all have that little box on the
schedule C 'advertising' maybe some small ads ala bonneville
racing news.. there has to be a way if it is only money. If
it is time, well i understand completly..
Dave Dahlgren