Landracing.com

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Landracing.com
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 06:10:10 -0600
Mike.... I appreciate your confidence but it's misplaced... these here
computers are a mystery to me...  I can send e-mail and I built my own Site
for the Car... but that is on the outter limits of my expertise....

When it comes to buying/ running a Real website like this ... I don't have a
clue...

I have become good friends with Jon here in the last couple of years and I
have followed the site from it's infancy.... I know the effort he has put in
and the amount of money it takes to supply the servers and other Hardward it
takes to run this site...

>From an advertizing point of view I think it represents an honest
opportunity within our Hobby to showcase any company.... ( My Rock company
also uses this hardware for it's website so I know it has some income)  I
don't have an interest Personally but I would support any effort to keep it
going....  From a Fund raising drive to whatever someone comes up with....
My question to Jon is going to be .... what are his Actual Needs.... or is
it a simple matter of a Lack of ability to continue for personal reasons....

Keith